Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Lost my stamps and internet connectivity with Pro Post Reply Post New Topic
terrika

Quote terrika Replybullet Topic: Lost my stamps and internet connectivity with Pro
    Posted: 08 Sep 10 at 11:51PM
Hi!  Hoping you can help me with this rather strange event with my PDF Pro.  I upgraded last month and everything was working fine.  Today it seems that my stamps and ability to update within the program is now gone.

I did not uninstall and reinstall because I'm not sure that I have my registration information on hand.

When I start up the program, I get the following message:

in frmMain-Load.
1. 00075 - Path/File access error
2. OK

When I click on the OK button, it starts up.  I can print PDFs, delete, and such, but I don't have my printer settings, internet connectivity and stamps available.

I do have the log files if you want to see them.

Thanks!
Terri
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 09 Sep 10 at 7:24AM
Hi Terri,

I am wondering if perhaps the program has changed from PDF reDirect Pro mode to the Freeware mode since you mention the stamps are not there. Can you check? Preferences >> General >> Startup Mode should be set to "PDF reDirect Professional"

For the error message: I have a fix for that. It will be available/released next week. It's not affecting anything else and you can safely ignore it.

I can get you your registration license key back. Just e-mail me at exp (dot) exp-systems (dot) com. I can go look it up for you.

I hope this helps.

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version