Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Save individual files instead of merging? Post Reply Post New Topic
rdionne

Quote rdionne Replybullet Topic: Save individual files instead of merging?
    Posted: 17 Jul 09 at 12:08PM
Hi,

Love the program - I've found that using Adobe's own conversion engine horribly corrupts my reports. 
I have a program that sends a batch of several files to PDF reDirect free - they all show up on the merge list without an issue.  My question is - how do I save each file in the merge list individually?  I can preview them and save through Adobe but that is time consuming.  When I save under "PDF Output Filename" it merges all the files together.

Thanks,
Rob

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 09 at 7:12AM
Hi Rob,

Since you convert reports in batches, my recommendation would be to use the "Pro" version of PDF reDirect. Start with the trial first, and make sure you like it before purchasing the program.

In PDF reDirect Pro, go into the Preferences, and look at the "Batch Printers" option. There, you can setup a Batch PDF printer such that every print report is handled individually, and have all your settings preset. You can even have them saved to a specific folder automatically.

I hope that helps.

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version